A Digital Certificate is a micro-credential that Owners of Organiser’s Account can enable and badge earners can generate after receiving a badge. Currently, organisers can offer certificates for Activity and Playlist completion badges - automatically generated badges together when creating an activity or playlist. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate the Certificate feature for your Organiser’s Account.
To offer a Digital Certificate:
- Send us an email at email@example.com with a request to activate the Certificate feature for your Organiser’s account. We will notify you about enabling the Certificate feature shortly.
- Go and modify the Badge of the Activity or Playlist you want to offer a Digital Certificate for.
- Scroll down to the section Miscellaneous in the badge settings.
- Click YES in the ‘Allow generate certificate from badge settings’.
- Send instructions to badge earners how they can generate their Digital Certificate.