A Personal Account allows you to use the platform as a learner: join and complete Activities and Playlists, earn badges and export them to an Open Badges credentials standard.
A Personal Account is required to create and manage one or more Organiser’s Accounts.
Register your Personal Account:
1. On the main page click Sign up (go to the page header -> Sign up).
2. This platform is built using Badgecraft’s Open Badges issuing software as a service (SaaS). You will be redirected to the Badgecraft registration/login page.
3. Enter your email address you usually use to access online services. It can be your personal, work or study email account. It will become your primary email to use the platform and receive all communication and notifications. Later, you can change the primary email to another email account.
5. Choose the method of login you prefer:
- login with a password
- login with a Facebook account
- login with a Google account
You will not be able to change your method of login later.
6. If you choose to login with a password, you will receive an email verification link to your inbox. Click on the link to verify your email address.
7. If you choose to login with a Facebook account or a Google account, you will need to follow the standard account authorisation steps.